Tuesday, April 28, 2009

JACKSONS 12th BIRTHDAY



WOW!! I can't believe how long it has been since I have been here. For all two of my readers I will try to do better.

I'm gonna go back and in time and catch everyone up on the last month.

Jacksons birthday was April 5th. He wanted to have a sleep over so on the actual day of his birth we just had some cupcakes. I have no idea what he was wishing for but it must have been a good one.

When we were planning his sleep over I asked him how many friends he wanted to have, you know I was expecting him to say ten or some crazy number.
The silly child said two. I really thought I misunderstood so I ask again, and again I got the number two.

His main request for his party was that Sarah Caroline NOT be here. She didn't mind at all because she loves going to the Nanas house.

David came home from school with us and Noah got here right after school.
I really was expecting a loud free-for-all, I don't know why because Jackson is my more quiet child, quiet meaning he knows what an inside voice is!!! Anyway the boys were so quiet I could have forgotten that they were in my house. I kept going to his bedroom door and listening for something inappropriate but all was good.

I ordered pizza for dinner and let me tell you how much three 12 year old boys can eat. IT'S AMAZING!!! Where do the put it? Two large pizzas and an order of cheesy bread GONE in about 20 minutes.It's a really good thing Wayne wasn't hungry when he got home from work because he would have been out of luck!! I got my two pieces before I even told the vultures the food was there.

That was just about the only time I saw the boys without looking in the bedroom. All three of them are HUGE gamers so that's how their night was spent. VIDEO GAMES!!!

No comments: