Friday, March 20, 2009

SNAGGLE TOOTH SARAH CAROLINE




Well the other tooth has fallen out on its own. Its been loose for a couple of weeks and I tried to get her to let me pull it on Tuesday but she said "one pullin is enough for one day".

Michele had come over for a short visit before Sarah Carolines bedtime.
I don't know about yall but my child is always starving when I say the word bedtime. I have now started telling her to "get full" about 30 minutes before bed.

I really wanted this tooth out so we had pizza for dinner. I just had a feeling that without the McPhee tooth it wouldn't take much to get this one out.

Needless to say she was sitting at the table eating away while Michele and I stood at the bar and talked. All of the sudden she looked at us with eyes as big as saucers and says "my tooth's gone". It was a little hard to understand because she had a mouth full of food. She wouldn't swallow because she had to "find her tooth". It was under her tongue. Found and crisis diverted.

She was all smiles and thought it was the grandest thing since sliced bread until she realized that her "S" didn't come out right.

She freaked out about her S because she thought "it might make her miss words on her reading test". I assured her that her teacher knew she could say the words properly and she was only going to sound funny until her teeth came in.

I don't think she has stopped grinning yet!!

She did say that she wished she would have let me pull it on Tuesday when I pulled McPhee. Oh well at least she now knows that pulling a tooth is almost painless.

No comments: