Friday, March 20, 2009

THE TOOTH





Sarah Caroline has had a loose tooth FOREVER. It would get really loose then tighten back up over and over. Every time we would try to talk her into pulling it she would FREAK OUT!!!! Well her spring pictures were Wednesday March 11th so we started talking about pulling it on Sunday afternoon. She just lost her mind every time I mentioned it.

We had nicknamed this tooth the "Nanny McPhee". Every time it would tighten back up it would stick out a little bit more. As you can see it was sticking straight out, it was just gross. She thought it was so funny because we kept on talking about it. Believe me people it wasn't funny or cute.

Our friends Michele and Aaron told her they weren't going to look her in the face until the McPhee was GONE!!! It still didn't work.

On Tuesday afternoon I started on McPhee as soon as she got in the car at school. The tooth has got to come out today pictures are tomorrow, everybody will be so excited, the tooth fairy will come....

In order for me to pull this tooth I had to give her $20 bucks and promise to go to Arbys and get her the largest jamocha shake they would sell me. Thank goodness they only sell one size. All of this on top of doing the crazy mom dance and singing the crazy pump it up song. Anything to take her mind off of what I was about to do.

I told her we would both scream and while we were doing this I would pull it and she wouldn't even know when it came out. It worked. YIPPEE!!!!

The tooth was so loose I could almost stare the thing out. It just fell out when I pinched it.

At bedtime we put the tooth in an envelope and put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. Good riddance I say. I was so sick of looking at the ugly thing I was ready to squeal.

She got $3 from the tooth fairy and all is well.

No comments: