Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'VE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A BAKER



Why did my cupcakes come out of the oven with a HUGE dip in them????

I do not know why or how this happened. All I know is they were UGLY but very YUMMY.
My thoughts on why they did this:


1. They knew they were going to Sarah Carolines first grade class for snack.
2. They knew kids love anything with loads of sugary icing.(I had to fill in
the hole!!)
3. They knew the first grade only has recess one day a week and this wasn't the
day for it.

I did make more cupcakes that afternoon and they came out great. They had the perfect "muffin top" and everything.

If any of Sarah Carolines classmates parents read my blog I'm sorry if they came home from school on April 9th on an huge sugar high.
Blame the UGLY but YUMMY strawberry cupcakes with way to much homemade pink cream cheese icing.

No comments: