Thursday, February 5, 2009

DERMATOLOGY GENIUS

WOW!! Sarah Caroline has had a crazy great recovery from her recent eczema outbreak.

We had actually used the same ointment before but had always used Dove Soap and Aveeno lotion with it. THE KEY IS NO DOVE AND AVEENO... Cetaphil is a miracle worker along with lots of prayer.

Today her hands are clear, not red at all, and soft. She is so proud of them she just shows them off to everyone. She also knows how we should take care of them, she tells me what to do to them and when she should take her medicine. She gets in the car after school and says I put my new lotion on after PE, then again after lunch, but should I use it when I'm packing up to come home?

Sometimes she is so grown up it scares me, then I can look at her other times and she is still a brand new baby.

Being a mom is just one big adventure!!!!!

No comments: